After being announced in the CES 2016, the Casio WSD-F10 (The rugged Android powered smartwatch by Casio) has recently been launched by the company. This attractive high featured watch is currently available in two colors i.e. orange & olive. The sale for this watch has already been started in US. Any person may purchase this watch from Google Store, Amazon, REI & Casio’s official online store by paying $499.99. Apart from having military standard specifications like MIL-STD-810G, this watch has water resistance up to 50 meters which enhances its durability. This watch is also featured with different outdoor apps which include ViewRanger, MyRadar, and Runkeeper.
Specifications of the Casio WSD-F10:
- Featured with 1.32-inch dual layer (consists of Color TFT LCD and monochrome LCD) display which provides resolutions up to 320 x 300 pixels.
- Powered by Android Wear OS which is compatible with smartphones running Android 4.3 and iOS too.
- Equipped with 50m resistance from dusts as well as water too.
- MIL-STD-810 denotes its environment durability.
- Equipped different types of sensors which comprise of Pressure (air pressure, altitude) sensor, accelerometer, gyrometer, compass (magnetic) sensor etc.
- Different connectivity options of this smartphone includes Bluetooth 4.1 LE, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Single microphone.
- Have enough capability to provide more than 1 day of battery life in case of moderate use while i t can provide more than 1 month of battery if used only in timekeeping mode.