Being popular as one of the rugged smartphones in the entire universe, the company Cat announced another advanced smartphone model which is not only featured with thermal imaging system by the integrated camera but also having waterproof feature which offers the scope for capturing under water picture up to 5 meter depth. Being also a dust proof handset, it sports with some more exclusive features e.g. bets view of the display screen in the bright sunlight, protection of the display through Corning Gorilla Glass & scope of using the touchscreen even after wearing gloves etc.
The FLIR has the exclusive thermal which can measure temperature of any object from the distance of 50-60 feet. Moisture, heat loss around windows as well as over heating of the electrical appliances can be easily recongsized by the use of thermal imaging camera.
Features of the Cat S60 at a Glance:
- The 4.7 inch Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protected HD multi-touch display offers resolutions of 1280 x 720 pixels along with 540 nits display. The display support touch operating even with wet finger as well as after wearing gloves.
- Being powered by the Octa-Core Snapdragon 617 (4 x 1.5GHz + 4 x 1.2GHz) processor, the CAT S60 has unique Adreno 405 GPU to provide the best viewing experience ever. This phone runs on the Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
- 3GB RAM is sufficient for multitasking whereas 32 GB provides you the scope to save large amount of stuffs in your device.
- Apart from being featured with dual flash & underwater, there is a 13 MP primary camera to capture every precious moments whereas 5 MP front camera is enough to capture high quality selfies. The FLIR thermal camera s featured with MSX technology.
- Being a rugged phone, it is shock proof when falling from a maximum height of 1.8 meter.
- The different connectivity options includes Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth V 4.1 & 4G LTE technology.
- The 3800mAh battery provides sufficinet power to the newly released smartphone.