After releasing the Millennium Power Q3000 and Millennium Elite Q470 the in the new Millennium sequence, Celkon has released Celkon Millennium Vogue Q455, its new low budget phone. The Millennium Vogue Q455 has a 4.5″ qhd dislay screen focused OGS Technology, the device is controlled by a 1.2 Ghz quad core Broadcom Bcm 23550 processor chip with Videocore IV and runs on OS Android 4.4 Kitkat. It has a 8 MP primary camera with LED flash light and a 1.3 MP front-confronting camera. In the design side the device is only 7.9mm thick, Dual sim supported and 3g having 3G network connectivity.
- Display: 4.5″ ( 960 x 540 pixels ) IPS OGS screen.
- OS: Android 4.4 (Kitkat).
- Processor: 1.2 Ghz quad corer Broadcom Bcm23550 processor chip with Videocore IV.
- Storage: 1gb of RAM, 16gbbuilt-in storage which is expandable up to 32gb with the help of microsd card slot.
- Network Connectivity: Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, 3g Hspa+,GPS, bluetooth.
- Power: 2000 mah battery
- Sim Support: Double SIM ( GSM + GSM )
- Camera: 8 mp primary camera, 1.3 mp front-confronting camera, LED Flash.
- Design: 136.5 x 68 x 7.9mm
- Audio: FM Radio, 3.5mm sound jack.
The Celkon Millennium Vogue Q455 comes in Black, Blue and White shades and is evaluated at Rs. 7999.