Harman has recently launched two featured Bluetooth speakers i.e. Harman Kardon ONE and Harman Kardon Esquire 2. Being highly featured both the two smartphone are available in different designs as well as price too. The Harman Kardon ONE is available only in black colro and this speaker can be purchased only spending Rs. 14990/- whereas the another one, the Harman Kardon Esquire 2 is available in three different colors i.e. graphite, champagne & black color. This speaker can be purchased for Rs. 19990/-.
Specifications of the Harman Kardon ONE:
- Featured with 2000mAh Li-ion battery which has enough capability to provide playback time of 5 hours.
- Presence of 2 x 6W stereo speakers.
- Design of the speaker becomes more attractive due to the presence of the aluminium uni-body which is anodized coated.
- Though it is a speaker phone, it is featured audio-cable input.
- The HTC connect technology offers the easiest paring method with the HTC smartphones.
Specifications of the Harman Kardon Esquire 2:
- Featured with unparalleled Quad Microphone Conferencing system.
- Made up of premium quality material.
- Specially equipped with advanced acoustic engineering- with 4 professionally tuned sound drivers for the optimum performance.
- You will surely get crystal clear conferencing experience while using this Bluetooth speaker due to the presence of the 360-degree voice pick up.
- The using experience gets enhanced due to the presence of the voiceLogic noise and echo cancelling technology.
- Featured with echo cancelling technology.
- The in-built 3200mAh battery has enough capability to provide 8 hours of playback time.