Lava is about to launch the Lava Iris 460 smartphone in the Iris series running with Android 4.4 KitKat update. Lava Iris 460 smartphone is now listed on official website of Lava mobiles and it comes with a 4.5″ FWVGA display screen which is based on one-glass-solution also known as OGS technology. Lava Iris 460 smartphone is powered by 1.3 GHz dual core processor chip, 5 MP autofocus primary camera with LED flash light and 0.3 MP front facing camera.
It accompanies double SIM functionality and 3g network connectivity. It has leather back cover like a other entry level smartphone launched by Lava.
Lava Iris 460 brief specs:
- Display: 4.5″(854×480 pixels density) capacitive touchscreen IPS OGS screen.
- Processor: 1.3 Ghz dual core processor
- Operating System: Android 4.4.2 Kitkat OS.
- Sim Support: Double SIM
- Camera: 5mp primary camera with LED Flash and 0.3mp VGA front camera.
- Design: 130 x 65 x 8.75 mm
- Audio: FM Radio, 3.5mm sound jack.
- Storage capacity: 1gb of RAM, 8gb built-in storage which is expandable up to 32gb with the help of microSD card slot.
- Network Connectivity: GPS, Wifi 802.11 b/g/n, 3g Hspa+, Bluetooth 4.0 LE.
- Battery: 1650 mah battery
The Lava Iris 460 would be accessible in Gray and black colors. The Lava Iris X1 that was released couple of weeks ago was evaluated at Rs. 7,999, so this is liable to be less expensive than that.
Stay tuned with us for further details, leaks and mobile launch.