The Android rugged smartwatch, Mission has been recently launched by the Nixon. Being powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 system-on-chip (SoC), this smartwatch provides water resistance up to 100m depth or up to 10 ATM. The Mission will be available in twenty different band options as well as 15 separate bezel choices which include Cerakote, stainless steel, gunmetal, gold and more. The smartwatch can also be customized the official website of Nixon i.e. Nixon.com. It is expected this smartwatch will be available for sale from the month of October and he expected price is approx $400. Though this smartwatch comes with Nixon exclusive Mission and Trace apps, the presence of the Corning Gorilla Glass display makes it more durable. This watch is mainly designed for the adventurous sports like surfing, snowboarding, and skiing in mind etc. This watch has enough capability to gather real time condition information for the aforementioned activities due to the presence of the suite of software which is powered by the Surfline and Snocountry.
Specifications of the Nixon Mission Android Smartwatch:
- Being featured with 1.39 inch AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection, it has enough capability to provide 400 x 400 pixels resolution.
- Presence of 48 mm case made up of polycarbonate.
- Being an Android smartwatch, it is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 system-on-chip (SoC).
- Equipped with 316L surgical grade stainless steel raised bezel for optimum protection.
- Featured with 512MB RAM as well as 4GB internal storage space.
- Shock resistant as well as water resistant up to 10 ATM as well as 100 meter depth under water.
- This smartwatch is compatible with the smartphones which run on the Android 4.3 or higher and iPhones running iOS 8.2 or higher.