Recently the specifications of the OnePlus 3, i.e the third flagship smartphone from the house of OnePlus has been leaked via An Tu Tu. According to the words of the OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei, it is expected that the OnePlus 3 may launch in the end of 2016, i.e. probably in later period of May or June. Apart from the screen size as well as the processor, several others specifications has already been surfaced.
Rumored Specifications of the OnePlus 3:
- Expected screen size is 5-inch along with the Full HD display as well as 1920×1080 pixels resolutions.
- This device may be featured with the Snapdragon 820 64-bit Quad-Core processor with Adreno 530 GPU for flawless performance as well as best ever graphics experience too.
- Apart from the presence of the 4GB LPDDR4 RAM, this device may be equipped with the 32GB internal storage.
- Powered by Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS.
- Connectivity options includes 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C etc.
- Photography performance gets enriched due to the presence of the 16-megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, Laser AF, OIS, 4K video recording facility as well as 8MP high quality front-facing camera too.
- Dual sim smartphone.
- Equipped with fingerprint scanner which enhanced the security in a unique way.