Samsung has released the LTE variant of the Galaxy S5 named as Samsung Galaxy S5 4G. The Galaxy S5 was launched in iIndia earlier in this year. It is controlled by 2.5 Ghz quad core Snapdragon 801 SoC with Adreno 330 GPU and accompanies features for 8 LTE Bands – B1(2,100), B2 (1,900), B28 (700), B3(1,800), B5 (850), B7 (2,600), B8(900) and B40 (2,300).
Different features of the gadgets are similar to the 3G version which includes 5.1″ full HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED display screen and Ip67 ratings for Dust and water Resistance. The Samsung Galaxy S5 is powered by latest Android update available in the market known as Android 4.4 (KitKat).
Remarking on the new release Vice President – Marketing, Mobile & IT, Samsung India, Asim Warsi, said,
We are eager to present our initial 4G variant of the Galaxy S5 in India with a powerful processor, display and speedier network connectivity for an unbeatable client experience. We anticipate that the 4Ga varient will get the creative energy of techd experts, who demands better cell phones for their huge multimedia content utilization.
Samsung Galaxy S5 4g Specs
- 5.1-inch full HD (1920 × 1080 pixels) Super AMOLED screen
- 2.5 Ghz quad core Snapdragon 801 Soc with Adreno 330 graphics processor
- Android 4.4.2 (Kitkat)
- 16mp primary camera with LED Flash, BSI and Ultra HD recording
- 2.1mp front-confronting camera
- Ip67 evaluations for dust and water safety
- 8.1 mm thick and weighs 145 grams
- 2gb RAM, 16gb internal storage, expandable up to 64gb with microsd
- Infrared LED for smart TV remote
- Heart rate sensor, S Health 3.0
- Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2×2 MIMO), 4g LTE, 3g Hspa+, Bluetooth v4.0 LE, NFC, USB 3.0 and GPS
- 2800 mah Battery
The Samsung Galaxy S5 4g is available in Charcoal Black, Copper Gold and Shimmery White color. The estimated cost of the device will be Rs. 53,500 (MOP) and would go into 4G market for sale across India from July 20. Additionally, Samsung offers 5gb 4g Data/month free for 2 months for Airtel customers.