Due to the immense growth in the smartphone manufacturing industry, currently there are lots of smartphones present in the market. As a result of it, choosing the perfect smartphone becomes a tough job mostly for the beginners. That’s why to guide every phone buyer in a proper way, we are going to list the top 5 Android smartphones which can be bought in lieu of Rs. 10000.
- Moto G (3rd Gen) : The Moto G 3rd Gen is solely responsible for the come back of the Motorolla in the smartphone market. This attractive sleek design along with curvy back will surely impress you at the very first sight. Being protected with the Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the 5 inch IPS LCD capacitive display not only provides you the best viewing experience but also added protection from the damage too. At the time of using heavy apps in this smartphone, you will get best ever processing speed due to the presence of the Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Processor which runs on Lollipop OS. Being a 4G LTE smartphone, the 13MP primary camera with LED flash will provide you high quality photos whereas capturing selfie becomes easy due to the presence of 5 MP front camera. You may perform multitasking as it has 2GB RAM & 8GB ROM. You will get sufficient back up by the Li-Ion 2470 mAh battery. The water resistant property is the unique feature of this smartphone. Though it does not have the best ever configuration, the performance of this sm
artphone will surely satisfy you in this price range.
- Lenovo K3 Note : The Lenovo K3 Note is the best smartphone introduced by Lenovo which can be availed only by spending Rs. 9999/-. The 5.5 inch large IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1080 x 1920 pixels resolution will provide you high quality visual graphics though it lacks gorilla glass protection. Being Android phone though it runs on the Lollipop OS, the presence of the 1.7 GHz 64-bit Octa-core Mediatek MT6752 Processor is the high end feature of this smartphone. 2GB RAM along with the 16GB RAM is sufficient for multi-tasking and storing personal stuffs. Your photographic experience will be better with 13 MP primary camera with Dual LED flash & 5 Mp secondary camera. You will get required stand by time due to the presence of Li-Po 2900 mAh battery. Overall, this is a power packed phone from every aspects in this price range.
- LeEco (Letv) Le 1S: Being a Chinese smartphone manufacturer, the LeEco offers high end specifications which includes 5.5 inches IPS capacitive display which is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 2.2 GHz Mediatek Helio X10 Turbo 6795T Octa Core Processor with Android v5.0 Lollipop OS, 3GB RAM & 32GB ROM, 13MP primary camera with LED flash, 5MP secondary camera, 4G connectivity, Li-Po 3000 mAh battery with fast charging facility. There is no external memory card slot which can be considered as one of the disadvantages of this smartphone. The fingerprint sensor provide the best ever security to this smartphone. After considering all these features, it can be said that this will surely be a value for money product for everyone.
- Coolpad Note 3: Being introduced by the reputed PC manufacturer Asus, the Coolpad note 3 offers some exclusive features which includes 5.5 inches TFT IPS capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 1.3 GHz 64-bit Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core Processor which runs on Lollipop OS, 3GB RAM
with 32GB ROM, dual 4G connectivity, 13MP primary camera with flash & 5MP secondary camera & 3000 mAh lithium-ion battery. You will get best ever performances from every aspects while using this smartphone. Buying this gadget will be a perfect purchase for anyone who have budget of 10K.
- Xolo Black (3GB RAM): Being a growing smartphone manufacturer, Xolo launches the smartphone Xolo Black with some high end specifications whic
h are as follows: 5.5 inches IPS LCD capacitive display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 1.5 Ghz Octa-Core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 (2nd gen) Processor with Lollipop OS, 3GB RAM with 16GB ROM, 4G connectivity 13 MP + 2MP dual primary camera with flash & 5MP front camera with flash, Li-Po 3200 mAh battery etc. This smartphone is only priced at Rs. 8999/-. The attractive design and the specifications are the 2 main reasons which lies behind purchasing this smartphone under 10K budget.