According to the earlier promise done by the Hugo Barra in the launching event of the Redmi 3, the popular smartphone manufacturing company Xiaomi has recently launched 20000mAh Mi Power Bank in India. Being priced as only Rs. 1699/-, this smartphone will be available for purchase through the Flashsale on mi.com which will be held on the 6th APril, 2016 at 11AM, 2PM, and 5PM. Let’s have a quick view over the features as well as specifications of the Xiaomi Mi 20000mAh power bank in the follwoing.
Specification of the Xiaomi Mi 20000mAh Power Bank:
- Being made up of special materials, this power bank only weighs 338 gms though it offers high battery capacity. Prevention of scratches as well as better grip ensured by the ABS plastic body of this power bank.
- Featured with LED charging indicator, 2USB ports for charging other devices as well as one dedicated micro USB port to charge the power bank.
- Featured with 5.1V / 2.1A (3.6A max) output for providing more efficient performance.
- Fast charging facility (5V/2A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A)) can charge this power bank up to 11000mAh within 3 hours only.
- 93% conversion rate is offered by the battery of this power bank which is mainly made by Panasonic or LG.