The Xiaomi Mi TV 3S 43-inch Full HD TV has been recently announced by Xiaomi. This gadget is featured with the Full HD display from LG / AU Optronics which has enough capability to provide resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 pixels. Being priced as 1799 Yuan (US$ 276 / Rs. 18,500 approx), this highly featured gadget will be available in China from the 31st March, 2016. Let’s have quick view over its specifications in the following.
Specifications of the Xiaomi Mi TV 3S 43-inch Full HD TV:
- Featured with the 43-inch Full HD display of LG/AUO which can provide resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 pixels along with the 176-degree viewing angle, 8ms dynamic response.
- Processing unit of this gadget consists of 1.45GHz quad-core MStar 6A908 Cortex-A9 processor with Mali-450 MP4 GPU.
- Presence of the 1GB DDR3 RAM along with the 8GB internal memory.
- Different connectivity options includes WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual-band 2.4 / 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3 x HDMI 1.4, VGA, AV, Analog TV, 1 x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0, Ethernet.
- The Xiaomi Mi TV 3S 43-inch Full HD TV supports H.265 1080P at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30 fps, MPEG1 / 2/4 1080P at 30 fps, VP8 1080P at 30 fps, REAL7 / 8/9 1080P at 30 fps, MJPEG 1080P at 30 fps for providing you best ever using experience.
- Equipped with two full-range speakers of 30×90 mm.
- Audio quality gets enriched due to the presence of Dolby audio, Virtual Surround Sound, Bass Boost etc.