Xiaomi has recently announced Mi TV 3S line up which includes 65-inch curved 4K TV. Being equipped with the display from Samsung, this TV has enough capability to provide you superb pictures of 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution. Apart from having 5.9 mm slim metal body,, this TV supports the 6 piece independent sound system along with the Mi TV Bar. Being priced as 8999 yuan (US$ 1380 / Rs. 92,270), this TV will be available in China from the 31st March, 2016.
Specifications of the Xiaomi Mi TV 3S 65-inch curved 4K TV:
- Featured with the 65-inch 4K 4000R curved screen display of Samsung which has properties like 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution, 176-degree viewing angle, 78% NTSC color gamut, 8ms dynamic response, 4000: 1 contrast ratio etc.
- The central processing unit of this TV consists of 1.4GHz quad-core MStar 6A928 Cortex-A17 processor with Mali-760 MP4 GPU for providing the best ever performance without any lags.
- Presence of the 2GB RAM along with the 8GB internal memory.
- Diversified connectivity options include WiFi 802.11 ac, Dual-band 2.4 / 5GHz, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, 3 x HDMI 2.0, VGA, AV, Analog TV, 1 x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0, Ethernet.
- Being a highly featured media equipment, it supports different media format which comprises H.265 4K at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30fps, MPEG 1/ 2/4 1080P at 30 fps, VP8 1080P at 30 fps, REAL7 / 8/9 1080P at 30 fps, MJPEG 1080P at 30 fps.
- Equipped with 4x 2.5 inch woofer as well as 2x dome tweeter.
- The audio performance of this gadget gets enhanced due to the presence of the Dolby audio, Virtual Surround Sound, Bass Boost.